The Typesafe Together annual subscription program is designed to complement the Typesafe Reactive Platform with the key elements you need to succeed. Our goal with this program is to ensure the successful launch and operation of your application by mitigating risk, delivering amazing service and ongoing value—from development to production and throughout the entire project lifecycle.
Typesafe Together - Project Success Subscription
Full Lifecycle Support
- Best practices for Reactive development
- Best practices for development with Play, Akka, and Scala
- Best practices for maintainability and test
- Best practices for deployment
You don’t need to wait for an issue to arise to ask our experts for advice. By exploring best practices, you can make smarter, faster development decisions upfront that can save you a ton of time down the line.
- Unlimited incidents
- Answers from the experts
- Break-fix back porting for production issues
A single blocker can bring the momentum of your development to a screeching halt as your team scours public forums for insight and resolution. Keep your development humming with guaranteed turnaround on an unlimited number of incidents. If runtime issues occur, we mitigate your operational risk with rapid resolutions. We’re in this together and your success is our top priority.
Support Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Developer, 1 business day, business hours
- Production, severity level 1, 4 business hours
- Production +, severity level 1, 1 hour, 24x7
When your project is under development, Typesafe has you covered during business hours with one-day response to developer questions. When you roll into production, you have options regarding SLAs for severity 1 issues: business hour coverage with 4 hour turnaround or 24/7 coverage with 1 hour turnaround.
- Validated integrations
- Backward compatible patches
- Updates provided in binary as well as source
The Typesafe Reactive Platform (Typesafe RP) is a distribution developed by Typesafe that is targeted toward the commercial market.
This certified build simplifies development and deployment of your application by providing validated integrations between our core projects—Play Framework, Akka, and Scala—plus any additional components distributed in the Typesafe RP. This includes tools like Slick, sbt, Activator, third-party libraries, and more.
Certified technologies are validated against a comprehensive suite of integration test cases, benchmarked for performance under varied workloads and comprehensively documented. Updates for new features and backward compatible patches are provided to you in binary form as well as source, offering more predictability and ease of maintenance. If you accidentally apply a wrong version, Typesafe RP will give you a friendly warning to keep you on track.
- Warranties, indemnification, insurance coverage, release from open source license terms
- Mitigates risks, protects against IP claims + unforeseen liabilities
- Includes Slick Extensions, production drivers for DB2, Oracle, MS SQL Server
If you receive Typesafe software under an open source license, you can always use that software for commercial purposes. For businesses that prefer a commercial software license , Typesafe provides one in lieu of the open source terms. In addition to standard software license terms, the commercial license includes comprehensive warranty and indemnity terms that significantly reduce risk by protecting your company against IP claims and other unforeseen liabilities.
Commercial Feature: Using the Slick Extensions package is free for evaluation and development. Production use with Oracle, IBM DB2, and Microsoft SQL Server, however, requires a commercial license under the Typesafe Together Project Success Subscription.
Ongoing Knowledge Transfer
- Faster learning, most accurate answers from tech leads
- Confidential learning, anonymity to share code, protect brand + IP
- Subscriber-only access, portal content, Ask The Expert webinar series
Whether knowledge is delivered through timely resolutions to confidential questions, interactive Q&A sessions with our team of experts, or early access to new training programs, with Typesafe Together you have the access you need to keep learning and growing.
Developer Recruitment and Retention
- Job postings on "Our Customers Are Hiring"
- Speaking opportunities at events, webinars
- Project highlighted and broadcasted in podcast
We continually hear from users how much fun they have developing with Typesafe technology. And managers tell us the allurement of working with Typesafe technology is one of their strongest enticements for attracting top talent. To help you build your dream team, we post your job openings on the Typesafe website and highlight your company through speaking opportunities and podcasts.