Typesafe Stack 2.0.1
- April 17, 2012
We have just released Typesafe Stack 2.0.1, an update to our recently introduced Typesafe Stack 2.0.
Here are some of the highlights:
Typesafe Stack Installer
- Updated to Giter8 0.4.3.
- Added Scala 2.9.2 to base package
- Fixed windows bat files for universal install
- Updated to Akka 2.0.1
- Vastly improved ZeroMQ module. Much better performance. Some bugs fixed.
- This release is binary compatible with Akka 2.0
- Memory and performance enhancements
- Improved Java API
- Many more minor bug fixes and documentation enhancements
- Full list of enhancements here
- Updated to Scala 2.9.2
- ScalaDoc improvements.
- Fixed bugs in XML, CharArrayReader and InnerClasses
- Fixed memory leaks in presentation compiler
Like usual, this update release is available at the Typesafe Stack download page. Enjoy!